Mini Workshop - May
WEDNESDAY 22 MAY 2019
'De-bugging the bugs'
During this course we will be looking at :
- Common pests and diseases which affect plants and turf
- How husbandry and housekeeping can help to reduce pest and disease problems
- A ready reckoner to identify common pests & diseases, the damage they cause and a range of control methods
- What is meant by the term ‘plant passport’
- A review of the range of import restrictions that may impact our plant choices in the future
Click here to book your place.